New 2023 dates to be announced
Location: Isle of Wight, UK
Are you under pressure to deliver more results in less time and fewer resources? Are you keen to engage all your learners from the reluctant to the adventurers? Are you a great teacher who wants to excel?
Here is a unique opportunity to accelerate your professional development in leading edge educational practice, and gain our Meta Training Certificate in Education to enhance your C.V and your teaching.
The NLP Certificate in Education combines the best in leading edge educational practice with the skills of NLP to create the most innovative training programme to date. This programme is guaranteed to be exciting engaging and thorough in its approach.
This course has been especially designed to help the good teacher become outstanding and will carry the META NLP Cert Ed Certificate in Professional Development.
Just 4 days training and you can make a major improvement in your students’ success
Cert Ed Trainers
The course tutor is Kate Benson, Director of Education for the society of NLP and Master Trainer and teacher in the field of NLP teaching and learning. She has 25 years experience as an innovative teacher.
Kate and her team bring a wealth of experience, top teaching skills and high level understanding of the issues faced by teachers and trainers today.
What is covered on this programme?
The 4 day programme is designed to address all the key requirements for excellence in learning and teaching combined with the skills behaviours and practices of Neuro Linguistic Programming.
Neuro linguistic programming (NLP) was developed in the 1970s as a method for enhancing communication and creating personal change. Since that time it has achieved widespread spread recognition and is used by a range of professional practitioners such as managers, consultants, medics, lawyers and now teachers and trainers.
Details of the content covered each day
Day 1 – The Learning World
- The beliefs, behaviours and attitudes for effective learning
- Manage all your learners, from the reluctant to the enthusiastic!
- Create optimum learning states
- Making the most of the Learning environment
- Using non-verbal communication effectively
Day 2 – The language of thinking and learning
- Set the right intentions
- Precise and persuasive language to promote learning
- Create PURE outcomes and targets for your students
- Design enjoyable and easy learning in your classrooms
- Make the beginning the middle and the end of the lesson count
- Promote learning and thinking, to personalise learning
Day 3 – Coaching for Learning
- Troubleshooting the problems
- Change negative beliefs and mind sets
- Motivational interviews
- A model of language for change
- Understand when and how to make an intervention
Day 4 – Putting it all together for creative teaching and effective learning
- Strategies and techniques for learning
- Deep Memory strategies
- Problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Questioning and assessment for learning
The benefits of this course for you.
This course will enable you to design, plan and deliver effective learning to all. You will find that you waste less time on classroom management leaving more of your energy for faster and more creative teaching and learning. NLP is much more than a set of techniques, it is an established, tried and tested set of development tools that will make you a more effective teacher and communicator.
Experienced trainers have access to NLP Cert Ed materials and can deliver this programme once they have successfully completed the Teaching Excellence Trainers course
What will be the impact of the course?
- Engaged students
- Better results
- Easier and more enjoyable teaching
- Opportunities to share with your colleagues some of the strategies you learn
- Reduced stress and more fun in the classroom
Your experience on the course.
On our programmes we model good practice at all times so you will experience the methods and skills we want you to learn at first hand before you try them out for yourself.
You will find yourself learning to become consciously and unconsciously confident in your new skills, with a mixture of activity, reflection and lots of humour.
After successful completion of this NLP Cert Ed participants will be able to progress to the NLP Practitioner for Education course. This is a further 4 days training which you can take next year.